Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oooh! my first post!

So... this is my first post here in blogspot! hmmm... I wanted to create this blog for a long time now... I was super encouraged by SUPER BIANCA! haha I've been checking her blog way before. Thanks Bianca! ngee feeling close!

Well... Since I'm entering college. I guess this is a great place to post all my thoughts. I hope to have you guys with me every step of the way... college... life... hah!

I'm Nicole from Davao City. I graduated from Stella Maris Academy of Davao last March 2007! Now, I'm stepping into college! I'm taking BS-Nursing at San Pedro College Davao. Ooh! I hope I made a good choice... Since I was in elementary, I wanted to take up International Studies- Major in European studies. I so so love Europe! I hope that in the future I could tour Europe! Ooh! I also wanted to take up Architecture. But then, oh I don't know... Things change. hmm... Anyway, I'll do my best! I hope it'll all be okay! Got my fingers crossed!

No comments: