Saturday, April 28, 2007

A slice of chocolate cake!

I’m having butterflies in my stomach… thinking about college and all. I’m scheduled for enrollment this coming May 3. Oh my gulay! College na talaga! Totohanan na to! Eeeh! A slice of chocolate cake sure makes me feel better! I lorve chocolates!

This week, I want to have a great time! I started going to the gym last April 18, at Holiday Gym & Spa Davao. I love going to the gym! Not just because I get to spend a lot of chika time with my barkada but also of the pogi guys at the gym! Uh-oh!

Anyway, we’re going to have fun at Holiday’s pool this week! I’m so looking forward to it! I need to have some distraction since my mom’s going on a business trip in Manila! And I’m not used to being left behind by my mom. Awww! Yeah! I’m such a sweet daughter! Haha

So… I’m looking for Iya Villanias blog… Does she have one? I like her a lot! She and Drew Arellano are oh-so perfect for each other! Ooohh! I hope I could have someone like Drew! He’s so so adorable! Here I go again… Hopelessly Romantic talaga, wala namang lovelife! Hah! Anyway… Iya is such a nice girl, simple yet something! She stands out from all the other girls in showbiz! I like Toni Gonzaga too! She’s so so talented… She’s perfect! Awww! These ladies are two of my role models in life! hah!

No comments: